ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Yearbook photo oddly place - just one

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/15/12 11:14 PM Views: 1319 Replies: 2
Friday, June 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM

You may have read that I like to solve the glitches/problems I come across. Well, I'm stuck. That or a problem with flash on one of my computers is guilty. Laughing

Here is the situation:
I have two sites. One class site www.mchs1970.com and one alumni site www.mchenryalumni.com. The classmate's yearbook photo was on our single year site. I saved it to Dropbox and added it as a yearbook photo on the alumni site.

On both sites, I have a notice on the home page as the classmate passed away today.

The problem is on the alumni site. When I click on the link to Andy's In Memory page, all I see is his yearbook photo in the center of the page. Is it something with my flash problems on my laptop where I did this? The view is the same on both of my systems. Sad

EDIT IS THIS ADD:

As always, I look forward to the 'how to fix it.On the single year site, the link from the home page takes me to Andy's In Memory page on that site. To be clear, the single year site is fine. I was simply duplicating the info on the alumni site.

Thanks.

Edited 06/15/12 11:25 PM
Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 12:26 AM - Response #1

Your text says " Visit Andy's In Memory page"

The link says " http://www.mchs1970.com/uploads/016361_03444076_FEJEDELEM__ANDREW.jpg "

So you are only viewing the JPG and not the In Memory page.

On your mchs1970.com page, your link says " http://www.mchs1970.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=3444076 "

Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM - Response #2

Of course, it had to be that simple! That just proves my brain has too much input! Someone get the Recycle Bin - QUICK! Cool

Thanks, Kyle. Corrected and now working right. Duh, Gwen.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.