ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Refer a friend program

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/16/09 12:59 PM Views: 1516 Replies: 7
Monday, February 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM

How does this program work? When we refer friends/classmates, does that count to our subscription?

Monday, February 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM - Response #1

No. 90 days after somebody you refered subscribes, we issue you a 1 time $50 check, providing they signed up for a duration of 1 year or longer. If the person you referred signs up monthly, then the $50 check goes out 180 days after they're subscribed.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 5:55 PM - Response #2

I refered our Neshaminy Sr. High Class of 90. THey were so impressed with our website they created one to start to plan for their reunion next year.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 6:05 PM - Response #3

Smile

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM - Response #4

I seem to be doing okay with referrals, how about that!!!

I had a thought. It might be helpful to offer mentoring for newbies. I noticed that the majoritiy, all except one, referal have not uploaded classmate names. I think the more effort and information a newbie puts into their site, the more likely they are to keep it going (actually sign up).

I emailed each of the people on my list offering help and ideas; I was thinking it might be a good if a referal letter went out automated. It could be like one of the letters in our preferences. Your thoughts???

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM - Response #5

First, thank you for using the Refer a Friend program. It's a triple win for everyone involved and we're really excited to see the level of particiaption so far.

We'll be expanding what you can do in that area in terms of trakcing, cut and paste ads, possibly a referral letter as you mentioned, and more. However, all of that is behind major upcoming site features that take precedence over the Refer a Friend program. All in good time though. Smile

By the way, what we REALLY need to do is get back to the help videos. That is what the "newbies" really need to get going. Since starting these forums you gals and guys have kept us so busy with features we don't have a moment to touch that area, not to mention so many things are changing I'm hesitant to cut videos right now anyway until the dust settles. But, we really need to make that a goal last this year. Busy busy busy, sheesh! Smile

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 1:37 AM - Response #6

How do I go about refering someone.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM - Response #7

1) Click your Subscription link (last link on the left)
2) Click the Refer A Friend Program link
3) Give people your affiliate link and/or promo code.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.