ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Can't Log Out

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/01/08 03:00 PM Views: 1267 Replies: 2
Friday, August 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM

When I try to log off of my website it tells me that I have logged off successfully but then when I hit the homepage or any other page for that matter it pops right back up that I am logged in to where I cannot get to the log in function. I am trying to get to the log in box so that a classmate of mine can use my computer and create her profile. I also don't want to have myself logged in continuously.

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM - Response #1

Ugggh it finally let me do it after about 20 attempts.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 11:15 AM - Response #2

This has nothing to do with the Class Creator system. Your browser is probably caching the home page. Set your browser to always load pages fresh instead (In Internet Explorer it's Tools, Internet Options, then Settings -- then set it to "every time I visit the web page.")

It's common for your browser to cache a page if you've already visited it previously during the same browser session. If you need to do this a lot, a quick adjustment to your browser to always pull all pages fresh from the server as indicated above will resolve this for you. Or just click reload or refresh on your browser to see the login box come back every time you need to see it again. Reload or Refresh always forces a page to load fresh from the server.

Edited 08/02/08 6:07 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.