ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attending Reunion Y/N

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/02/12 04:24 PM Views: 1552 Replies: 12
Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I have been reading the posts and replies on the attending the reunion Y/N indicator but can't find the info that I am looking for.

We have planned several reunions and have learned by trial and error how this works but we have to figure it out again each time we hold a reunion. We have one every two years -- just enough time to forget!

Right now, we cannot figure out why the we cannot see the icon at the top of the page when we go to the classmates profiles page.

Is there any documentation that fully explains how this works between the classmate profile and the online registration?

Thanks so much!
Georgine

Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:28 PM - Response #1

You have to have an active reunion in order for the "Attending Reunion Y/N" to appear in the classmate profiles page.

To activate your reunion, go to Reunion Planner, then check the checkbox to make it active.

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Response #2

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your response! We are in the process of setting up a new reunion and had it turned off when I wrote the message yesterday but we have been testing things by activating it for a short time so we can see how things are working. Our reunion is currently active and I am not seeing the Attending Reunion info when I go out to view the lists of classmates. I must not be looking in the right place.

I registered myself as well to see if the icon would appear on my profile and I can see that.

Thanks!
Georgine

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM - Response #3

I just looked and now it does appear.

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM - Response #4

I see it now too. Maybe I needed to refresh? Thank you.

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM - Response #5

We have a few people who have said yes on their profile that they will be attending the reunion, but they don't show up on the Classmates Profile in the list of Attending Reunion.

I double checked and their profiles are correct.

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 11:27 AM - Response #6

Hi Phil,

A new Reunion Planner was released over the weekend. There are still a few problems that need to be worked out. If you are still having the problem after Monday, March 5th (ClassCreator said March 2nd, but I would give a few extra days), reply back and we will have a programmer work on it.

I know that the Attending Reunion flag was part of the updates to the Reunion Planner.

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM - Response #7

We just released our site as 'open for business' on 3/1/2012. A few committe folks were previously signed up and thus already had the 'attending reunion' icon but EVERYBODY since 3/1/2012 (70+ people) found there was nbo way to indicate intent to attend because that query inexplicably disappeared from the Classmate Profile form--??? VERY bad timing for us to experience this glitch and gives a very poor impression of the website to our class (1000+ members).

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON??? I sent a private message to you Fri./Sat. but have received no response. (At this end, everything looks in order: the question shows up on the profile generator; we have a live reunion/active).

HELP!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM - Response #8

I'm having the same problem and no one has responded.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM - Response #9

I sent a message yesterday with regards to our active reunion. But haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming that is because there are some bugs to be worked out. I need help in working them out. Also,like to know how to elimated your section on payment. We want all the classmates to send a check to our Tres. of the class. No where else. How do I go about that?Your planner would not let me past that section without filling it in.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM - Response #10

Cheryl spoke with Scott and the issue is being addressed.

Arlene, I'm afraid I don't understand what you are referring to in your last post.

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 6:32 PM - Response #11

Howdy,

I have just setup a reunion site (my second) and cannot find how to add the Profile question -- Yes/No -- about attending the reunion.

On my first site, it is available.

Yes, I did "go to Reunion Planner, then check the checkbox to make it active."

Thanks,

Bob

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM - Response #12

The Reunion Planner recently changed (about a month ago). You can have several EVENTS. Each event can have an ATTEND REUNION icon on your website (Attend MAIN EVENT, Attend FRIDAY NIGHT EVENT, etc.).

In order to see the ATTEND REUNION checkbox, you must first add an event on your Reunion Planner, EDIT page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.