ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Another Instance of the Word "reunion" vs. "Birthday Bash"

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/21/10 02:15 AM Views: 1165 Replies: 2
Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Hi. I sure have some good eyes on our birthday bash committee. Another instance of the word "Reunion" is on the tab name for browsers when in Reunion Planner or even when just clicking on the page and getting the "login" first request to get to the page. The classmate uses MSN and sure enough I see it on my tab in Google too. Any hope for changing this too? Here's the link:

http://www.classcreator.com/Chatsworth-CA-1968/member_ReunionSignup.cfm

Thanks, Elaine

Edited 03/21/10 2:16 AM
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM - Response #1

Wasn't this the same thing you reported in another thread? Or maybe I'm still missing it. We fixed that. When I go to your reunion page, both the title of the page at the top of the browser, and the tab (if applicable) both show the Birthday Bash name. I'm not seeing "reunion" anywhere. Please try clearing your cache and reloading the page, maybe your computer is pulling those titles from cache still. If after doing that you're still seeing the word reunion, please describe exactly where and when you're seeing it.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM - Response #2

Yes, Brad, indeed it is fixed - am very grateful to you guys! I am not seeing the reunion word anymore as reported by the committee member from h**l Rolling Eyes (didn't even have to clear cache). Thank you so much!! Elaine

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.