ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Changing the Default Banner(s)

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/22/09 01:56 PM Views: 1985 Replies: 3
Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Hey,
I know this has been asked before, but I just don't seem to get it yet. Currently, the "Themed Design" that we're using is the 1950s. It looks good, but it would be great if I can somehow customize it and change the banner with some personalized materials. I know my way around in Photoshop, so that should not be an issue Smile Also, I know that next year (I believe) Photoshop templates will be released for changing these things, but for now I'm just wondering how to change it using the current method. I'm pretty sure that I read it had to do with some coding, although I don't know where to find the code and where to edit it here... One final question that I have is what size the banner should be; any specific sizes, or is it customizable? Anyway, thanks for the help in advance!!!

Pierre.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 6:04 PM - Response #1

You cannot currently change the themed designs. Although you are correct, next year we do plan to release Customizable Photoshop Designs, which will also include all 6 themed designs. We have quite a backlog of Tasks we're working on through the remainder of the year, but that feature is coming for you.

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 12:02 AM - Response #2

Okay, I'll just be patient Smile Awesome, and thanks for the help!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 8:45 AM - Response #3

Brad,
That's why class creator web sites are growing in leaps and bounds, not only do you pay close attention to your customers needs and/or wants. Your always available to lend a helping hand.
I should say keep up the good work, but you already do that!
Ok, keep up the good work!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.