ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Bounce Back

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/25/12 03:43 PM Views: 1123 Replies: 5
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I am an admin and I am now getting this message,

We have received a bounceback from your email address Tntgolf@embarqmail.com.

If there is only a typo, please click here to update your email address.

If the bounceback issue has been corrected, please click here to send a verification email to yourself so we can resume emailing you.

My email is correct, and I have followed the instructions but it has not corrected the issue.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 3:51 PM - Response #1

Your email provider believes the messages you are receiving from the website are spam and has begun to block them. You can contact you email provider (embarqmail.com) and ask them to stop filtering messages from classcreator.net.

Meanwhile, we are working with other email services to prevent further spam-filtering of emails from our servers. The bounce message will be removed once we have fixed the problem.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM - Response #2
spam fix.txt

My provider needs some information from you, I attached a text file with the information needed.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM - Response #3

Carol, the information requested can all be found by clicking the link on the home page that tells you how many bouncebacks you have and then clicking the VIEW link for the bounce you're pursuing.

Monday, July 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM - Response #4

I am really getting frustrated with my internet (email) supplier. They said I need to add the actual email address that is sending me the message, your emails have noreply@classcreator.net is that the email, or has it been altered.

Monday, July 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM - Response #5

The actual email address sending the messages is noreply@classcreator.net

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.