ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Gallery Creator - Edit Photos

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 10/05/10 09:33 AM Views: 1709 Replies: 11
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Would it be possible to add a "Save Changes" button to the top of the list of pictures as well as the bottom. Its kind of a pain to scroll down to the bottome of a long list when you correct something near the top.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:24 PM - Response #1

What's it worth to ya? I'll trade the button for a lunch whenever you're in the area. On you.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:35 PM - Response #2

deal - where are you?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:46 PM - Response #3

Ann Arbor, Michigan. I'll add the Task to add the button. We group related tasks so this may not be in there until we're into this part of the system again.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 1:34 PM - Response #4

Never been there - been to Grand Rapids twice. But who knows.....I am in Miami....winter is coming.....

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM - Response #5

Charlie Taylor wrote:

Never been there - been to Grand Rapids twice. But who knows.....I am in Miami....winter is coming.....

Ya know Charlie, while it is very likely you may never have to pay up, another option in this case (being such a simple fix and allRazz you could have just added tag. The only times you should ever succumb Laughing to Brad-sters "bribes" is when you are on the better end of the receiving department!!!Very HappyTwisted Evil

I have to admit though, if you play your cards right....OOPS! I almost blew that one....

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM - Response #6

I am sorry - but am new to this new fangled stuff. What do you mean by "you could have just added tag."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 5:29 PM - Response #7

Charlie Taylor wrote:

I am sorry - but am new to this new fangled stuff. What do you mean by "you could have just added tag."

OOPS! I guess that explains how you've hit over 100 posts in just 30 days--go buy Brad Lunch. Maybe a few dinners too. We'll just forget the name tag for now.ArrowArrow

Friday, January 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM - Response #8

Problem with picture edit tool box and Google Chrome browser. The buttons are really off. Works fine with Firefox and Safari. Problem with Chrome.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM - Response #9

Ted - can you send me a screen cap of what you are seeing. I have testing in Win 7 / Chrome and it works fine here.

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 8:13 PM - Response #10

Scott:

I took three screen shots. Unfortunately, the mouse "arrow" doesn't show on the screen shot.

The one with the "undo all changes" is when the mouse is below the save changes bar.

The one with the "fonts" is when the mouse is on the undo changes bar.

The other one - with the cut off bottom occurs when you mouse over the "X" close box - then the bottom is lost and won't come back. This is annoying when you mouse over the "X" then want to do something - you have lost part of the screen.

All this is unusual - I have a Mac with the most current OS version running updated Chrome. Works fine in Safari.

Can you send me your email address - the files are too large to attach.

tederf@gmail.com

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 9:53 PM - Response #11

scott@classcreator.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.