ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading A You Tube Musical Video

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/11/09 01:46 AM Views: 1285 Replies: 2
Friday, December 11, 2009 at 1:46 AM

I have a Playlist Player that we can Pop Out and play while perusing the site. I have discovered a You Tube musical video that would be great to watch and listen to while someone was perusing the Military Page. How do I copy it from You Tube to the Military page; then I assume one could stop the Playlist Player while visiting the Military site, and only watch and listen to the YouTube Video?

Friday, December 11, 2009 at 9:00 AM - Response #1

Edd Clark wrote:

I have a Playlist Player that we can Pop Out and play while perusing the site. I have discovered a You Tube musical video that would be great to watch and listen to while someone was perusing the Military Page. How do I copy it from You Tube to the Military page; then I assume one could stop the Playlist Player while visiting the Military site, and only watch and listen to the YouTube Video?

About your military YouTube, I answered it here

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=7DF48D4C-E61B-2C7E-8B9759C255DA91AE#7DF48D4C-E61B-2C7E-8B9759C255DA91AE

Your answer is "YES", they would need to stop the playlist to listen to the YouTube exclusively. If they didn't they would hear both of them playing in the background.

Edited 12/11/09 9:07 AM
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 1:43 AM - Response #2

Thanks, you are the best.............

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.