ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Looking For Recent Visitors Widget

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/05/10 08:33 AM Views: 1294 Replies: 3
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Recently while going through one of these forums I came upon someone'e site where they had this fancy widget on their homepage....counting visits by country. I don't remember whose it was. If you have this (might have been Neocounter?), I have some questions on it.

1. Is it free or do you pay for it?
  2. Did it change after a short perioed (losing the background picture)?

I attempted to use it and after 2 days, the background photo was no longer there. I would start over but if it is not worth it, I'll skip it.

Does anyone else know of a Visitor counter widget more interesting that just a number like Statcounter? I use Statcounter to track the details but I'd like something a little more interesting to display. I also saw something at www.flagcounter.com but I'm not sure what that might show to others (details?)

Thanks.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:36 AM - Response #1

I have it on our web site. It is free and has worked well with the exception for 1 day when they were apparently doing some maintenance. It is NeoCounter.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:57 AM - Response #2

Thanks. Do you have a PRO membership? Or did you need to upgrade to anything?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM - Response #3

No, I just went to NeoCounter, selected my options, clicked the "Get Code" button, and embedded on our home page. I am currently using Windows 7 and IE 8.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.