ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Donations through email...

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/26/09 01:29 AM Views: 1305 Replies: 1
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Hey Brad,
earlier I had asked about how classmates were to send me their artwork and donations pledges, etc. via email. I'm not sure if you responded, or if I understood, but could you go over that with me again, please? I have a 'Corporate Donor' page that is ready to open in a day or two, however I'm not sure what my email address should be for their response.
Can you help? If need be, go to my site and check the 'Donor' page under construction
thanks,
Cindi

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 12:16 PM - Response #1

All right, basically you're just wanting Classmates to send you images, and you want to post those images on the site. Any photographic type images should e emailed to you in the JPG format. Any images with a low # of colors where crisp text needs to be readable (like a business card scan for example) should be sent to you in the GIF format. JPG would actually work just fine for everything, but business cards might look just a hair sharper in the GIF format instead of the JPG format.

What email address you want people to email you these items at is entirely up to you. Once you receive the images in your email, you would simply save the images to your own computer's hard drive, and then upload them to your web site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.