ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Domain Name

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/31/08 12:59 PM Views: 1286 Replies: 4
Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Ive only been participating for a couple of weeks and notice the speed and promptness of the response time. This is a good indicator of what to expect from the Class Creator team. I just got the domain name for my school's web site from Class Creator although there's other means to get it, to help support Class Creator team and the enhancements they're providing and will be doing in the future.
Congratulations Brad and your team and thank you !

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 4:29 PM - Response #1

Thank you. Smile

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM - Response #2

I also registered my domain name through Class Creator. I'm glad I registered my domain, the amount of classmates that were signing up increased right away.

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 9:53 AM - Response #3

Did you worry about security putting in your credit card information when paying the cost for the domain name? Also, did they say that at the end of the period, they would simply renew the charges on your account or do you physically have to do it yourself? I'm intrigued by the domain name purchase, but haven't done that for our school yet.

Thanks!

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 12:11 PM - Response #4

At first I did so I checked my credit card account immediately and was relieved no transaction occured because it didn't go through at first.The best person to go to really is Brad.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.