ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Regarding Domain Name

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/26/14 12:09 PM Views: 5912 Replies: 11
Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I received this note and wasn't sure if it's valid and exactly what I'm suppose to do? It only refers to one of my Domain names that I manage?
Is this part of ClassNames.net or a SCAM?

Dear Karen Kelly,

This is your annual notice that all registered domain names must have accurate and updated contact information.

Please review the domain information below and verify its accuracy. If all information is up-to-date then no changes are necessary. Inaccurate or outdated information must be corrected by logging into your account.

While we do respect your privacy, we are required by ICANN, our regulating authority, to send these notices annually to all domain contacts. To learn more about this process and why it is required, please visit ICANN’s website: http://www.icann.org/whois/wdrp-registrant-faq.htm

Please remember that under the terms of your registration agreement, providing false or inaccurate Whois (contact) information can be grounds for the cancellation of your domain name registration.

Domains names for review as of July 1 thru July 31

Domain Name   Link
wichitanorth64.com
Created: Jul 23, 2009; Type: Registrant   View Contact Data

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 92092
US
Email: icann@icann.org

Sincerely,
Your domain registration provider

Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 12:40 PM - Response #1

Not a scam. Not asking for money. It is valid. You are just supposed to check to make sure your contact information is updated.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 7:07 AM - Response #2

I'm not sure that this is the proper place to ask this question.... My credit card was just charged by RS*DOMAINNAME REGISTER for the use of my "domain name" for one year. This seems to be an automatic charge. Would this be Class Creator's company?

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 1:06 PM - Response #3

That is legit. Your domain name was renewed on 9/4/2014 1:55 AM .

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 1:56 PM - Response #4

Great... Thanks

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 11:49 PM - Response #5

I can't believe our first two years has come and gone - it's been blissfully simple and we owe you a big thank you!

BUT, (no, it's not that bad, just a hiccup), I just received our renewal and it's already posted onto my credit card, for one year. Thinking this odd, I went into my classnames.net account and there it is in living black and white - my request for a TWO year automatic extension, not a one year. Can you please make this happen correctly? Everything goes smoothly until something like this happens. Can you help please?

domain name smn1963
Order Status (#250026461)

Thanks!

Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 1:14 PM - Response #6

Hi Ann,

All auto-renewals are for one year. It is not a problem because we have a control panel we can use to charge the difference between the discounted to year price and what you have already paid if you are extending to a two year within a short timeframe of your renewal. I will go ahead and process the difference of $17.95 for the second year.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, July 25, 2022 at 3:01 PM - Response #7

Scott, I can’t find my domain names on the link that’s on the website to renew. I had three registered with classnames.net: wichitawest62.com, wichitanorth64.com ,& kansasdowlerfamily.com which needs renewed by 27th. Help please kk

Monday, July 25, 2022 at 10:04 PM - Response #8

Hi Karen,

Your other sites are also on our system. We set each site up to have their specific domain under that sites Admin Functions > Manage Domain so if you go to kansasdowlerfamily.com and login and go to the Admin Functions > Manage Domain you can renew it right there if you wish.

All three domains are in one account at enomcentral.com. You can access the account login under

Admin Functions > Manage Domain > Domain Name Account Management

The login ID is listed there and there is a link you can use to send yourself a password reset link. This would allow you to login at enomcentral.com instead and renew the domains there if you prefer.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 10:03 AM - Response #9

The links to enomcentral is not listed. I was able to create My Account but I do a search and my domain sites don’t come up?

I did not receive an email notify me that you left a message.
I did renew the fee site kansasdowlerfamily domain. I also renewed another one by mistake can I remove that order?

Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 10:34 AM - Response #10

After talking with Denise at Enomcentral, I had logged in or created a different Login name. I found my old login name and now I can't login because of wrong Name or password. Denise said I had the correct name from the pass, but I tried too many times to login.

Can you change my login name or what do I do now?
kk

Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 7:23 PM - Response #11

It looks like your renewed both domains from within the class sites. Your Login name is karen1230 and still intact with all three of your domains in the one account.

On the Manage Domain > Manage Your Domain Account you can send yourself a password reset link if you still need it. The password reset links work for one hour so you should request it when you are at your computer and ready to receive it. Wait until this time tomorrow to request it if you are locked out for 24 hours for failed attempts. The system uses your login ID (not email) and your password once you reset it.

I would not change your domains to another account - the account you have is tied to your class sites that you have each domain integrated with.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.