ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problem with the Website?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/08/10 12:58 PM Views: 2560 Replies: 12
Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I've been trying to delete content on my homepage on edit mode and strangely when I go live, nothing's deleted. So I went to source and deleted and again on live and everything I deleted stayed.
Then the alert > A problem with the website caused Internet Explorer to close. I tried again later on and I get the same alert.
Is anyone else experiencing a problem this morning? Or is it just me?
Thanks!

Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 3:04 PM - Response #1

When you are done deleting the contents, are you remembering to scroll down and hit the "SAVE" button? Confused

Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your reply. That tells me the problem is benign unfortunately mine.
Yes I did save on edit mode and on source. That's why it's mind boggling.
Where is Brad today???

Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 5:39 PM - Response #3
icecream.jpg

Let me know what you're trying to delete and I'll go in and try it myself.

I had more important things than Class Creator to do today. (Can you believe I just said that?)

Edited 05/08/10 5:39 PM
Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 6:00 PM - Response #4

I can't think of a more perfect excuse... Take your princess out to play...we'll still be "reunioning" tomorrow! Very Happy

Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 6:09 PM - Response #5

How adorable??? I bet she ate the whoooooole thing!!! Nice to see you have a life besides Class Creators!!! Wink

Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 6:13 PM - Response #6

This was after the roller rink today. I entered the "fathers race" at the rink after not roller skating for about 25 years. One fast daddy whooped me, but I did come in a cool second place.

Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM - Response #7

Thanks a million Brad! Isn't she sweet? Wonder how she feels about Cottage Inn pizza?

Seriously if you could delete :
The prayer request and death announcement
That whole piece titled SILENCE and it ends just before the playlist.
I did enter something new re:Mothers below the playlist and it didn't display. I will check source again if that display none is on again. Right now my problem is the save change button doesn't work.
Thank you so much .
Mea Culpa

Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:37 AM - Response #8

I deleted
The prayer request and death announcement
That whole piece titled SILENCE and it ends just before the playlist.

I used Internet Explorer and the Save Changes button worked fine for me. The problem must be on your end.

Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:18 PM - Response #9

Thank you Kyle for deleting those 3-4 paragraphs. I tried again tonight and held my breath. You're right the problem is on my end. I can't delete or add nothing. I wondered if I deleted something in source and caused the save change button to malfunction?

Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:21 PM - Response #10

I recommend to download FireFox (it is free) and try it there. That way you can continue to work even though you are having problems with Internet Explorer.

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 2:13 AM - Response #11

I downloaded Firefox tonight and the save button won't work either. Thanks for your help.

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 3:55 AM - Response #12

I tracked your issue down to a bad third party plugin. Just wanted to ensure you saw the explanation in this thread.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.