ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Table Properties

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/08/11 11:08 PM Views: 1389 Replies: 6
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Hey guys/gals

I am trying to insert a table in an announcement. In selecting "Table Insert" a table property box appears,but it's just sitting there. If I close the program, I will lose everything I have already entered. Is there a way to getting around this? I also notice this happens when I want to insert a picture from my computer. Help!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM - Response #1

I'm assuming you are using IE9 since that's what it does. To fix: click Tools and then Compatibility View. There are other hiccups right now with IE9 for CC that can't be overcome though.

The solution for now is to use Firefox Click Me or Safari

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM - Response #2

Yes, I had both those problems but not in Firefox. Finally did go to the Compatability View in IE9 which works OK for CC but not in Facebook. I recomment Firefox if you can get used to it being a different browser.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 7:45 AM - Response #3

..... or you can just go back to IE8 which is what I finally did.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM - Response #4

I thank you, firefox did work fine for me. Only problem, now all my announcements have been pushed to the bottom of the page. Could something be too large? I remember something like this happening before, but I sure can't remember how to fix it. Sad

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM - Response #5

Cynthia,

Yes, one of your announcements is too wide. To debug this issue, here are the steps:

1. Click on POST ANNOUNCEMENT link
2. Click on VIEW link of the first announcement, your home page will open in a new window with ONLY THAT ANNOUNCEMENT showing. If the content appears at the bottom of the page, this announcement is causing problems. Change the width of photos to be 380. Save the changes. See if it fixes the problem by viewing the home page. If it looks fine, you are done.
3. Repeat step 2 with the next announcement. If it looks fine, continue with next announcement.

HINT: it seems to be your "2012 Cruise" announcement causing problems.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM - Response #6

Thanks Kyle, I now remember that. It is fine now. Again, thanks so much!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.