ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Multi Class Site & Multiple Reunions In Same Year

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/14/09 08:14 PM Views: 1294 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Hi all,

I'm adding another graduating year to my site which is celebrating it's own reunion a week prior to mine.

Is there a way to create a sort by class option for the default reunion registration page, which could feature each class' reunion details and ticket buying options?

Up to this point, we have not had to worry about processing multiple reunions in the same year, and I want to figure out a way to best handle this with the individual committees.

Thanks in advance,
Dawn

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 8:26 PM - Response #1

When we launched the multi year system we knew the next thing that would be needed was the ability to plan simultaneous reunions for different classes. As you can see you're currently limited to 1 active reunion. We're going to change the Reunion Planner so it works more like the Survey Maker, in that you can spawn multiple surveys at the same time. Shortly the Reunion Planner will be able to span more than 1 reunion in the same way.

We're currently working on some important updates to the Reunion Planner itself, and shortly thereafter will be implementing the ability to plan simultaneous reunions on multi sites.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM - Response #2

Are we any closer to this? When will this "spawning" activity become reality? Your last comment on this was over a year ago....

thanks!

Edited 06/24/10 11:48 PM
Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 11:49 PM - Response #3

We'll be working on major Reunion Planner updates in October through December. We have a long list of enhancements to make, almost all of them a better idea after the current reunion season concludes.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.