ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

COLLAGE

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/10/09 12:45 AM Views: 1323 Replies: 2
Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I have created a Nostalgia page from one of the "customizable Links". I intended to enter some photos from the yearbooks of the two classes that are attending the upcoming reunion. I have placed two relatively large photographs and a smaller one, but wanted to place another photo next to the smaller one and then continue to add photos of various sizes on down the page. It isn't working. Got any ideas how I can more easily fill in my collage page?

Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 7:41 AM - Response #1

Edd,
Check out your Nostalgia page now. I put the two images side by side. The way to do it is to create a table and then drag the images (or insert the images) into each cell of the table.

I removed the table border by right-clicking on the table border and choosing Table Properties and then putting a 0 as the border.

To insert a table, click on the Table icon, fourth from the right on the middle row.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 2:11 PM - Response #2

Before I read your response this morning, I went to my Nostalgia page and there were large areas of bare white background around the photos and they were spread all around. The site page size had been increased so that it was necessary to scroll across as well as up and down to find and view the photos.

So, I went back in and (again this was before I knew you had worked on it)began resizing the photos. I can get them almost perfectly situated on the edit page, but they are still a bit off on the actual Nostalgia page.

I will try the table way and see what I come up with.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.