ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Oder of links

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/19/13 06:52 AM Views: 812 Replies: 7
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Good morning. Since the Jan 27 upgrade - I'm not able to change the order in which links appear. There's an up/down arrow beside each gallery - but not the link itself. This morning I've created a new link (which isn't yet activated) --and in which I want to move up. The option isn't there. I had noticed this a couple of weeks ago, but thought it was an IE 10 issue. Before writing this am, I'm back on my old computer , but the problems exists here too

Edited 02/19/13 6:53 AM
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM - Response #1

Irma,

The changing the order of the Gallery items, you must do it through the EDIT SITE PAGES page. The ordering of ALL pages is done there.

Yes, the ordering of the Gallery Creator and the Survey Creator pages have been removed because now you do it on the EDIT SITE PAGES.

Have you tried that?

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM - Response #2

thanks for directing me to the right page. But I haven't yet figured out how to rearrange the order.? Help once again

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 9:03 AM - Response #3

I just drag them to the new location. However, be careful b/c it's easy to drag when you don't want to.

Janie

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM - Response #4

It is ESPECIALLY EASY to drag when you don't want to when you are using an iPad.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM - Response #5

Thank you both. I was successful in dragging the link I want--but there is a NEW problem. When I clicked on the '73 Bone Marrow link-it takes me to the Home page--not the bone marrow link. I tried re-freshing

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 9:23 AM - Response #6

The link is there, but nothing in the link. You need to associate a photo gallery with the link. This has always been the case.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 9:41 AM - Response #7

Yikes - didn't realize I didn't fully activate. All is well now

thanks as always

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.