ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

emailing class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/18/13 10:26 AM Views: 928 Replies: 8
Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Our class emails are not being sent. They are not just backed up in the queue as some were sent over a week ago. Thanks for any help.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM - Response #1

There is not currently a backup in the system and I have received my emails that I had tested from my personal site just yesterday. It is possible that some emails may be delivered to spam and junk folders and your members should be adding noreply@classcreator.net to their contacts list to help Whitelist our email address and to hopefully help your emails arrive in their inbox.

The process for whitelisting and email address can vary based on the Email Service Provider. If you google the phrase: whitelisting email service providers, you will find many pages with info on the process for many of the major email providers and email clients.

The other thing that members can do is add a different email address into their alternate email address field. If they are receiving email at the alternate address, but not the main address, they can approach their email provider with this "proof" and ask why they are not getting emails they want to receive.

Monday, August 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM - Response #2

I have been using Class Ceator for a little over a week Beginning around 7/24/3013. The e-mail system worked for about 3 days. Now it is not sending at all.

Monday, August 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM - Response #3

Hi Mike,
I sent a test email from TAP to myself. It hit my inbox immediately. Don't forget to follow the steps in Scott's post above and check your spam folder.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 12:18 AM - Response #4

of the 80 or so e-mails I sent, not one received.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM - Response #5

Mike - your issue is due to something with your Platinum set up. I am adding others to this task so we can let you know what to do next.

Sunday, September 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM - Response #6

I am sending an email to the entire class. I checked the box to send me a "test email" several times and I don't receive a copy of the email.

Sunday, September 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM - Response #7

Nancy,

Did you receive your tests? I see an email the class message went out yesterday. Did you receive your copy of that? Can you check your spam/junk folder if you are not seeing the messages yet.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, September 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM - Response #8

Thanks Jessica. I did receive the tests--about 20 of them! It took about 20-30 minutes before they arrived. It doesn't usually happen like that. But at least my email to the class went out.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.