ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How To Get Roses on Memoriam page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/05/11 02:51 AM Views: 1473 Replies: 7
Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Can someone tell me how to get the little red roses to show on the memorial page> Is there something I havent turned on? Thanks

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 8:41 AM - Response #1

The roses appear when you add a comment to the In Memory page OR if you add obituary information to the classmate.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 9:28 AM - Response #2

Sometimes, when I have not been able to locate information about the deceased, as Kyle says, I just add comment to the In Memory like "Passed Away on mm/dd/yy" OR " Date of Death Unknown at this Time". Anything like that will activate the Rose.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 9:38 AM - Response #3

Thanks Kyle, I added a picture to one and the rose was activated but I have another that I did a write up added a pic but the rose is still not showing, so that is why I was wondering how it is activated.

I was trying to figure out what else I was not doing. I will play with it some more.

Clair

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM - Response #4

I checked each of your In Memory items. Only one did I see that there was extra stuff on the page. That would be the one with the rose. Which other classmate do you think SHOULD have a rose - which one have you added more information to and there isn't a rose?

Since this is a public forum, you can just give initials or first initial and last name.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM - Response #5

I saw a video on Facebook for someone in our "In Memory" section. Does anyone know how I can download this from FB and then up load to our site? -I am not too up on FB.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM - Response #6

I just went into each comment area on deceased classmates and enterd a period (.). That put a rose by each name.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 3:42 PM - Response #7

Ray - play the video on Facebook -- it might be on YouTube. If so, you'll see a YouTube link below the FB player; click on that link and you should be able to embed it on your site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.