ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New Email Address for Admin

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/15/10 02:39 AM Views: 1494 Replies: 4
Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 2:39 AM

I decided to change my primary email address because I didn't want to worry about my bellsouth.net address. I changed this in my profile, but do I need to change it anywhere else? What about my login using the old email address? Is this going to mess me up when it comes to sending global emails or receiving emails?

Thanks ... Debbie

Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 4:51 AM - Response #1

Under the Preferences Link, you'll also need to change your admin email address.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 5:00 AM - Response #2

There is only one email address you need to change under your Contact Info link, and that's the one you successfully changed. Thus no, there is nothing else you need to do. No this will not mess you up when it comes to sending class wide emails, but just as John said above, unless you want potential responses to your mass email coming to your Bell South address, you'll want to click on your Preferences link and change your Site Email Address too.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM - Response #3

As usual, you guys came through!! I knew there was another place to change my email, but could not think where!! Thanks AGAIN for your quick response and I really appreciate you all being here for us!! One more thing ... how DO I put one of those smiley faces that are to the right of this note into my email?? =)

Thanks again!!
Debbie

P.S. Do you guys ever sleep?? =)

Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 10:55 AM - Response #4

MadQuestionEvil or Very MadTwisted Evil

You just click on them

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.