ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Manual Event Registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/25/15 03:17 PM Views: 831 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 3:17 PM

50th Reunion upcoming with event registration online. Most people who have registered are signing up for the events online; however, there are some classmates who have not registered on the website who mailed in event documents and some who are registered online who did the same.

If I manually register these classmates in order to have a complete list on the website, the event planner creates an invoice showing cash at the door that will be sent to their email address, even though they have already paid. This will create confusion and hassle for both the classmate and those managing the events.

Anyway to just register people for events without generating this email?

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM - Response #1

Let me check to see if we can get that verbiage changed.

Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 5:41 PM - Response #2

Yes please! I was going to ask about this too, since some people are saying that maybe even half of our class will be paying by check.

It seems like when you click the box to register a classmate, you should not generate an invoice, or should be given a choice not to generate an invoice.

ALSO: is there any chance that we could upload a spreadsheet containing this information for people who pay by check, rather than entering the information manually?

Edited 04/30/15 5:44 PM
Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 11:24 PM - Response #3

Hi Mary,

We already have this under review with the programmers for the wording and the receipts. We will update here when we have the results of that review.

We don't have spreadsheet upload option planned for check payments as each registration has so many potential variables it would make it difficult to create a uniform spreadsheet template to accommodate the options.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.