ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Moving Posts Within Forums

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/13/09 08:01 AM Views: 1269 Replies: 7
Monday, July 13, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I have 4 forums within my link entitled Message Forums. One of my classmates added a post in the wrong forum. Is there any way I can relocate it under the correct forum without having to contact him and have him move it?

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM - Response #1

Yes.

1) Go to the post itself
2) Under the post look for "Move this topic to a different forum:"
3) Select the forum you wish to move the topic to
4) Click the "Move Now" button

Note: Under the "Move Now" button you also have a "Don't send email notifiations to subscribers when thread is moved" that you can select if you wish. If Classmates are subscribed to the forum you're moving the topic too they will be emailed when you move the topic. If you don't want this email to go out to forum subscribers make sure you check this checkbox before you click the ""Move Now" button.

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM - Response #2

dave must've done that Smile I don't remember building that feature!

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM - Response #3

That's what you get for going on vacation Rick! Don't ever leave again and we won't have that problem. Smile

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:28 PM - Response #4

Okay - I knew about Brad, Jessica and Dave - but not Rick the Web Dude! Thanks Rick for your talents in here too and sorry to have left your name out whenever I have thanked the CC Crew! Smile

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:31 PM - Response #5

The programmers don't visit these parts very often... We generally try to keep them ball and chained to their desk.

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:36 PM - Response #6

HA! You better be careful - when the boss is away the guys may play and change all the formatting in here!Laughing

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:51 PM - Response #7

This is why I worry every time I go away. Wink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.