ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Messages to another classmate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/18/12 12:46 PM Views: 1416 Replies: 8
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM

When I send a message to one other classmate how do I get the notification of that message to go to his/her email address, or does that classmate have to sign on to the webiste to see that a message is waiting to be read?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM - Response #1

Hi Earl,

If you are sending messages to a single classmate (rather than sending a mass email to all classmates) the recipient receives a notification that they have a message waiting for them at the site. They login and go to their message center to read it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM - Response #2

Another question about "Messages between Classmates" on the statistics page: How are those messages on the bar graph counted? Does that include messages from the admin or is it truly inter-class activity?

Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM - Response #3

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going with the answer that the datum you refer to reflects only messages sent via the message center and user profiles and does not include messages sent via Email the Class.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 3:33 PM - Response #4

That is absolutely correct.

Friday, March 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM - Response #5

I had a classmate send me an e-mail telling me that he tried to e-mail another classmate and he got a response that said he must have a default mail in order to send a messaage. Do you know what this means. He is signed up with a profile and an e-mail.

Cleoan

Friday, March 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM - Response #6

Can you visit the page at http://classcreator.com/contact.cfm and send us some details including the name of the classmate sending the message and if possible the intended recipient as well. This will increase the odds that we can pin down the exact issue causing the message. Using the contact form is more private so you can share the information without putting it on the forums for all to see.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:55 PM - Response #7

I see this session is a year old, but how would an admin be able to see the names of classmates who send and receive messages?

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM - Response #8

You can't see who is sending messages to other classmates or who is receiving them. You can see the number of messages being sent on the website. This information is found on the STATISTICS page.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.