ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

message forum

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/17/08 08:44 PM Views: 1537 Replies: 9
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Hi Brad,
Thanks for this wonderful website. I have had so many rave reviews thanking me for setting up my class reunion site. I must admit that it has become my pasttime! My question is this...I've had a few classmates ask.."where's the prior post button on the message forum?" Have I missed something because there is no prior post button!
Thanks, Brenda

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 12:38 AM - Response #1

It doesn't appear until you have 26 responses. But, when the new threaded forums arrive, it's going away completely.

Looks like you're off to a great start. Smile

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 7:32 AM - Response #2

Thanks Brad. Yes, we're off to a great start! Everyone is having so much fun reconnecting via old & new photos. Now if I can just convince more people to come up with their OLD pics it would be even better. Maybe this is why I always start a year in advance! Thanks for a fantastic service you have created for my class and thousands of others!

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 1:59 PM - Response #3

I have a really dumb question, on the message forums can we have the most current message on the top? The way it shows up on our site is from past to current, we would like it with the most current on top. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM - Response #4

Soon you'll have threaded message forums like this one here, where new items are posted from most recent, to oldest.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 8:57 PM - Response #5

ok, I'm confused. It the "prior posts" button not an option anymore? I had a classmate ask where it was and after reading these threads, I'm confused.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 at 9:45 PM - Response #6

The prior button shows up as soon as you have 26 postings on the forum. Just start writing things and when you post your 27th the button shows up.Very Happy

Monday, October 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM - Response #7

Any updates on the timing of the new message forum? I know you have your hands full with other improvements, so no hurry on a response to this.

TIA

NJ

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 12:31 AM - Response #8

Rick will be working on this shortly. We're trying to get the themed designs launched, and then the new Preferencs area.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM - Response #9

I just wanted to say "Hi" to Ann, a fellow Wadsworth grad. Your reunion excuses were making me laugh! We just had out twenty year this past August...good luck with yours. Julie (Wadsworth Class of '88 )

Edited 10/21/08 10:15 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.