ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Keeping Track of Website Changes

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/13/09 10:13 PM Views: 1246 Replies: 4
Friday, February 13, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I would like to keep track of the changes I make in the website. Is there a way to do that? I really would kind of like make a kind of scrapbook. Plus as I get more senior moments it will help me remember what stuff I have already done. Thanks K

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM - Response #1

Something is coming that you may be interested in. We call it the "History Module." What it will do is save the last several versions of your pages as you update them. Not only will this be a nicebackup, you'll also be able to go back in time and grab something from a past page version that you might need -- like a holiday graphic or something like that that you haven't used for awhile.

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM - Response #2

Information like this is like the popcorn at the movies...a whiff as you walk by and you're tortured until you buy a bag of it. Diet or no...

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM - Response #3

I hear that. Smile This along with another 400 or so bags of popcorn is coming. We need some more popcorn poppers over here.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 12:03 PM - Response #4

I made an "Archives" page on my site to put things I've taken off the site for the benefit of those classmates that may not have viewed the items before I took them off. Plus any classmates that sign up later will be able to see what was on the site before they signed up. It also helps me keep track of what I've done!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.