ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Music

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/04/09 01:53 PM Views: 1535 Replies: 4
Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 1:53 PM

I currently have 1 playlist on the homepage and a different song that plays on the in memory phototshow. Is there a way to have the music from the playlist on the homepage continue playing on all the other links except for the one that has its own??
Thanks!

Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 2:13 PM - Response #1

At the moment Classmates have to click the "pop out player" button in order to continue the music playing while browsing around the site. We have a solution coming up shortly that will allow the player to "pop out" automatically when the home page is loaded.

Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 2:59 PM - Response #2

That's a great idea except I have music set up on my slide shows too. I can remove the music from my slide shows, that's not a problem to make sure they are not playing over each other once this takes place if I need to. Will an annoucement go out once this is in place? Question

Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 3:32 PM - Response #3

Sue Castelli wrote:

I currently have 1 playlist on the homepage and a different song that plays on the in memory phototshow. Is there a way to have the music from the playlist on the homepage continue playing on all the other links except for the one that has its own??
Thanks!

Sue,

I used the following code so that when a visitor clicks on the the image of the iPod on our homepage, it will launch the LastFM music player as a pop-out. Not sure which music player you're using, but the target="_blank" HTML tag will spawn a pop-out for whatever code you're embedding.

target="_blank">

Eric

Edited 04/06/09 12:47 PM
Monday, April 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM - Response #4

Sheree Bailey wrote:

That's a great idea except I have music set up on my slide shows too. I can remove the music from my slide shows, that's not a problem to make sure they are not playing over each other once this takes place if I need to. Will an annoucement go out once this is in place? Question

Yes. Things like this will be posted in the New Features forum.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.