ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Email bounceback

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/01/15 04:07 PM Views: 918 Replies: 5
Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 4:07 PM

I have been getting email bouncebacks for a classmate, who says the email address on their profile is correct. I can't include them, now, when I send a message out from the website, because the square is grayed out by their name. Any suggestions about what I can do about this.. Thanks

Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 5:41 PM - Response #1

Let the member know that they should log in and follow the directions on the homepage to send themselves a verification email. Once they receive and click on the link in that email, they will be removed from the bounceback list.

Monday, October 26, 2015 at 3:30 PM - Response #2

I have been having the same problem with out website and email bouncebacks, BUT with DOZENS of members and with previously used emails that I know are good. They seem to have something in common: They are almost all Yahoo, AOL, or Gmail accounts.

This is getting critical as we are in a fundraising phase and without being able to communicate.....

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

(PS, I am the main Admin and I've been getting bounce backs too! But when I click to send myself a verification email, it never comes. Same with another Admin.)

Monday, October 26, 2015 at 6:28 PM - Response #3

Check your email spam/junk file. The classmate above was having the same problem, then found the email had gone to spam.

Edited 10/26/15 6:29 PM
Monday, October 26, 2015 at 6:35 PM - Response #4

Hmmmmm. Nothing in either my spam or trash folders. But the problem seems to have resolved by itself because the notice is no longer showing at the top of my home page. CBM? (Cleared By Magic)

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 3:56 PM - Response #5

Hi Pam,

Sorry for the delay. We cleared a group of AOL bounces that appeared to be in error on AOL's part as your IP address is not on their ban list. Let us know if you see anything like that again and we'll work with them to determine why they are flagging it when you are not on their lists.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.