ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/25/10 10:00 PM Views: 1231 Replies: 1
Friday, June 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM

I set up year ranges for our gallery's and then blasted the class regarding the gallery's. I guess I was not clear enough in the email about the significance of the year range.

The year range is for alumni graduating between a group of years. Alumni can choose the gallery that pertains to their graduating class range. Then create gallery's regarding their families (past or present), reunions and events that are associated with that graduate within that range.

I have a person who just submitted a few gallery's that graduated in 1983 who set up her gallery's in the 2000-2009 range. Is there any way to change the gallery selection without her having to delete here gallery's and re-entering them in the appropriate gallery. I have not approved the gallery's as of yet because they do not belong in that year range.

Help!! Help!!

Thanks,
Debbie

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM - Response #1

At present she'll need to remove the photos from the wrong gallery and add them to the right gallery. There is currently no Admin move too to change galleries or photo credits. This is something coming in Gallery Creator version 2.0.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.