ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Recognizing Donors on the website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/10/14 02:21 AM Views: 1210 Replies: 8
Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi,

I've done a search, but I'm not finding examples of how to recognize, acknowledge Donations. I'd like to list our Donors Names and perhaps in categories:

$0.00 - $49.99
$50.00 - $99.99 etc

I saw some examples on other sites of how this was done, but I can't find them now.

Anyone care to share how they recognize Donors?

Thanks, N

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 10:15 AM - Response #1

at allderdice64.com we have both Sponsors & Classmate Donors. For Classmate Donors, I created a page and listed donors. I created a Sponsors page the shows a sponsor logo and simple ad. For me, the sponsor page required some HTML although there may have been a way to do it from the editor.

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 10:23 AM - Response #2

Here's the link to my Donor's Page. You don't have to be logged in to see it.

Edited 08/11/14 10:24 AM
Monday, August 11, 2014 at 3:04 PM - Response #3

I'm hoping the admin-created icons are in the works and that we can designate some for things like donors and other accolades, that the classmates won't have access to or be able to delete.

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 3:54 PM - Response #4

Thanks Darlene,
Being able to see the page is very helpful.

Does anyone have any gifs or special icons about donations that you would be willing to share?

Appreciate all the responses! N

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 4:10 PM - Response #5

Until we get little icons we can use, we post this portrait-size graphic on the classmate's page just like a photo when they are life members of our Alumni Association, which costs $500. They could easily delete it but that would be their choice not to shout their generosity.

This is the only instance of the graphic that is visible to the public, since we also use it for the heading on this page about Life Membership: http://www.sphsaa.org/class_custom.cfm?page_id=231509

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 6:13 PM - Response #6

Thank, Mary. Is that link something that will take me to your page? I copied it into by browser, but it didn't work.

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 6:47 PM - Response #7
Life_Member.jpg

Oops. Passworded. Guess I was keeping their names private. I'll post the image soon as I find one.

Edited 08/11/14 6:49 PM
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM - Response #8

Great idea and thanks for sharing, Mary!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.