ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Upload Excel Spreadsheet?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/14/16 07:24 PM Views: 1110 Replies: 9
Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 7:24 PM

I have made a spread sheet of all our registered classmates & guests and would like to upload it to a new page. Is this something that can be done?

Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 7:38 PM - Response #1

What does this mean? You have already imported/uploaded your classmates. Do you want classmat s to acc as this spreadsheet instead of a website page?

Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:17 PM - Response #3

I figured it out, thank you!

Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:32 PM - Response #4

If you really do want a page containing names (and any other info) of registered classmates and guests, you can click and drag to highlight and copy the spreadsheet rows (including a title row if you have one) and paste that into a page. It will create a table which will display just like you see the spreadsheet.

We actually used that to display classmate and guests for those who had registered for our last reunion. The number coming to our 55th was small enough that it was easier to just use a spreadsheet instead of a full blown Reunion Planner or Event Planner.

Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:35 PM - Response #5

Thank you.. I'll do that!

Monday, August 15, 2016 at 6:36 AM - Response #6

Your post said that "you" created a spread sheet. I hope that you know that in "Reports" in the Event Planner it generates it automatically. I have a separate web page "Reunion Registrants" that I cut and paste from the reports to the page about every two weeks. I just use the html format and it works nice. I turn on the notification that the page is updated so that it sparks a reminder to those that haven't registered yet without pestering them with an emailVery Happy.

Monday, August 15, 2016 at 12:25 PM - Response #7

This is another way to get a list of all the Classmates that are going to attend. It doesn't include guests.

Go to profiles, check Attending, choose Show Yearbook photos (if you want photos too).

Now in browser option, click View Source. Go down to the < table > with all the names and copy all that to the end of the table. Now paste that into a new page.

I just did that for our site on the top left - Who's Attending Reunion. Little late, but what the heck.

Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:26 PM - Response #8

Actually, no .. but I do now, thank you

Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:28 PM - Response #9

Wow ... so much I didn't know, or try! Thank you Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.