ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery--adding/changing text

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/25/10 08:26 PM Views: 1429 Replies: 4
Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:26 PM

I have a classmate who has identified the names of several "kids" from the 5th Grade & asked if I might add them. Is there a way to do so?

I went to Edit pages and then "EDIT", but there seems no way that I (Site Admin) can do this. Am I missing something or is CC missing this?

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM - Response #1

If I understand your question, you're trying to add photo to a Community Gallery on behalf of another member of your site. You can add the photo but it will be credited to you. If the photo credit needs to go to the Classmate, the Classmate should upload the photo.

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM - Response #2

Brad,

I'm afraid your answer is not what I was looking for.

I have a classmate who was able to identify several of the kids in a photo uploaded by another one of our classmates. What I wanted to do was to go in and insert these names. I can't find a way to do it.

Also I'm not able to find a way to remove that photo, should there ever be a need. Is there not a way that the site admin able to have "control" of the Photo Gallery? Mind you, I'm not likely to ever want or need to do that, but one never knows. I suppose I could just shut off this person's photo galleries if push came to shove.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 2:14 AM - Response #3

1) Click Gallery Creator
2) Click the Photos icon next to the gallery in question
3) At top of page select the person's name from dropdown list

From here you can add or edit photo captions, as well as remove photos if desired.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM - Response #4

Thank you ever so much Brad. I really struggled with that one. Glad I'm able to make the changes. I hope now that you've brought Scott on board that you (personally) have been able to get a breath of fresh air once in a-while, even with Reunion season heating up.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.