ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

finding grads

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/05/19 05:22 PM Views: 490 Replies: 6
Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 5:22 PM

Is there a way to send a request to someone with out showing the individual that sent it? That is showing it is coming from the association?

Friday, December 6, 2019 at 1:47 AM - Response #1

Ray, What do you mean "sending a request"? Are you using Email the Class?

Friday, December 6, 2019 at 2:45 AM - Response #2

My understanding is every email, including Email the Class messages, sent through the Class Creator email system has the name of the sender (individual) on it. It is not possible to show the message as coming from the association alone.

Friday, December 6, 2019 at 9:44 AM - Response #3

You could set up an "Association " administration profile with an association specific email address.

Friday, December 6, 2019 at 3:39 PM - Response #4

Scott, that is exactly what I want! How do I set this up?
Thanks

Friday, December 6, 2019 at 4:34 PM - Response #5

Go to Admin Functions > Manage Classmates and add a new member (association administrator or whatever you want to call it). You can either make that the root administrator or choose that admin as the sending admin from them Email the Class dropdown when logged in as that admin.

Friday, December 6, 2019 at 5:18 PM - Response #6

As Scott Mastenbrook says, before you do anything, you'll have to create a new "association" email address that you can use when you register your "association" classmate. In my first comment, I hadn't thought of this possibility. Scott and Jessica, nice job of thinking this through!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.