ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/05/12 05:07 PM Views: 1439 Replies: 11
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I am the admin for our site.

In the log in box at the top right corner of the home page,I have made typo errors. When I type in my email address these two wrong address' come up. Are you able to erease or reset this?
I have tried to do it myself through the classmate edit page but, it does not go away.
Dave

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:13 PM - Response #1

This is due to a feature of your web browser, not anything to do with our website. You'll need to clear the cache, and possibly the cookies, and probably the form-fill history (which might clear with the cache but might need to be done separately) in your Internet Explorer.

Instructions are here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies">http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache">http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM - Response #2

you can usually clear the items in a drop-down list in a browser input field by moving the down-arrow to that item and pressing the "del" key.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM - Response #3

Thanks Kyle, it worked like a charm.
Dave

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM - Response #4

Dave, where did you find the section at the bottom of your home page that you click on and it takes you to a news of the day?
That is great!
Thanks,
Judy

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM - Response #5

Kyle Erickson wrote:

you can usually clear the items in a drop-down list in a browser input field by moving the down-arrow to that item and pressing the "del" key.

When I read Dave's question in an email notification, I was ready with the easy fix. However, I was a bit late. oops. As usual, Kyle beat me to it! I do that often for those internet addresses you key in with an error and in other places. Easy to do. Highlight the error and delete. See more. Repeat. Cool

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM - Response #6

Hi Judy,
I would love to share with you but am not sure what you are speaking of.
Can you copy and paste the link to an email and send it to me.
Thanks,
Dave

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM - Response #7

Dave,

I opened your site in Firefox and the content area is blank down to the bottom of the right margin of boxes. That generally means there is a graphic too large... and as I recently learned from CC, if the top of your home page is announcements, it can be caused by ANY announcement - not just the top one.

That shared, it appears the same in IE. In Chrome... it is fine.

That is my view. I'd like to know if I am the only one seeing the page like this in the different browsers.

Heading back to your page. I love a puzzle and am trying to see what Judy was referring to. Smile

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM - Response #8

Hi Judy,
You must have looked at the page when I did the edit on one of the diveders. When I went to the home page I noticed it and went back in and made the diveder smaller. It is fine now on my IE but, thanks for the input.
Are you able to look at the page with our yearbooks on it?
Dave

Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM - Response #9

Dave,

Your home page is looking good in Firefox! Those darn dividers just want to go on and on sometimes. Smile

I do like your yearbook page. Scanning the book in full like that is great! Wish I had the funds to do so. I'd be interested in hearing about the process.

Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM - Response #10

Gwen,
All it cost me was a lot of time to do the yearbooks.
Go to the free publishing site ISSUU.COM

I had to scan every page as well as the covers and then use
Adobe to arrange the pages then publish on the free ISSUU site.
Dave

Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM - Response #11

Dave,

Your yearbook pages turn so much like a book, I wondered if you had scanned each page individually. I did not see a separation between the pages. I do like that!

I have issuu.com as one of the things I want to look into. It has to wait until... Wink

Thanks for the info!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.