ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Issues with Both my Sites..

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/25/10 02:37 PM Views: 1278 Replies: 3
Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Hi,

I've been away from my sites and just checked them out... Buena79.com & Buena80.com, both IM's are not working, (I checked the Preference Page and their activated there), and there is a Brown Bar that only moves to the to top or bottom of the page!!??!! What the heck is that?? Confused I belong to another class site, checked it out and there was no Brown Bar on that site.... Help Please ! Thanks, Tracy

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM - Response #1

I just went in on my end and everything seems to be working fine. A couple things. If you had possibly closed the IM window by hitting the X on the bar, you will need to delete your cookies and close the browser completely. Reopen it and it should be working again. If not, please reply back here with what browser you are using, what version number it is, and what your screen resolution is set to.

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM - Response #2

Scott,

Thanks for your help, I went and deleted cookies, and now the IM is working,Cool, Now for that ugly and distracting Brown Tool Bar..... Is it there just to give you a choice if you want the IM at the top or bottom of the page??? And if so, can you get rid of it on my sites and just put the IM at the bottom?! Thanks again!! Tracy

Friday, June 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM - Response #3

Only at 1024 x 768 resolution can you put the bar at the top or the bottom. Look to the left though, if you're seeing it at the top you must be at 1024 x 768, and you can just click at the left to move the bar to the bottom. At any current/standard resolution the IM system is only at the bottom of the page, just to the right of the design. I have no idea what you mean by brown toolbar though. Can you send a screenshot? You don't use the color brown in your site at all, so I don't see any possible way anything including the IM system could be colored brown.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.