Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/16/12 07:44 PM Views: 1422 Replies: 7
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM

LIVE CHAT

WEDNESDAY, May 16th
8:30pm EDT

8:30pm ET - Follow-up on previous discussions

Followed by - Main Topic: Open

Before we turn off the lights - What's on your mind?

To join the chat, you must be logged in. See you soon!

A request from your chat host...
Some of us have years of experience in online group chats and can follow more than one topic at a time. In our Live Chats, it is important to stay on one topic at a time. This is part of our chat protocol. Let's work on it together.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM - Response #1

TAP - The Administrator's Place is for all root/site admins on Class Creator. We gather in an online chat where we share ideas, hints and tips. Join us on TAP.
Smile

Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM - Response #2

WEDNESDAY, May 23rd

8:30pm ET - Follow up on searching for classmates.

Followed by - Main Topic: Photos, YouTube and Webcam in Live Chat

Before we turn off the lights - What's on your mind?

Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM - Response #3

Strange I just got your email announcing the May 16 Chat. I'm usually not available on Wednesdays because of church. Maybe one of these days.
Are you posting notes of discussion so we can come back to review for ideas?

Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM - Response #4

My email from you came in at 11:44 pm... LOL, I was thinking I might actually make this one for a change..then realized, no, it was Wednesday, not Thursday night!

Title:   Live Chat on TAP THIS Evening!
Forum:   General Discussion
Date:   Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Author:   info4639359

LIVE CHAT

WEDNESDAY, May 16th

8:30pm ET - Follow-up on previous discussions

Edited 05/17/12 7:01 PM
Friday, May 18, 2012 at 3:21 AM - Response #5

Karen, When we have little to do or a volunteer or three, we'll look at posting briefs regarding each chat. Until then... please bear with us.

Ruth, Sorry for the late notice... sent about 45 minutes before the chat. I'll try to do better next week. I'm pushing to accomplish something and running out of time. Maybe you can remind me! LOL

Friday, May 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM - Response #6

Gwen please, no apologies. I know you are working your butt off! I just saw this as an opportunity to question the time delay. It seems some messages are super speedy but sometimes even private message notifications can take hours. I wonder if Class Creator has considered a note at the bottom of correspondence windows that explains this. "Messages are time stamped when ??? Please allow up to ??? hours for CC internal mail to be delivered" or similar?

Friday, May 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM - Response #7

Ruth,
I'm fading fast... not getting much sleep this week. This will be quick.

1) I agree with a message, yet I wonder how many actually read down that far in an email.

2) I gave a moment's thought to using Outlook to send all site related email... just a moment. I believe all messages and email related to a site should be contained within the site. It may be a personal thing on my end... or exhaustion.

Catch you soon! Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.