ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Sent Box?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/29/08 03:00 PM Views: 1228 Replies: 2
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 3:00 PM

I am unable to find record of emails I have sent to my class as well as emails I've sent to individuals. Is that possible and I'm just not seeing it?

Thank you.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 3:59 PM - Response #1

These records are not currently preserved. The good news is:

1) Threaded class email is coming later this year, so dilogue is actually tracked over time. It's kind of like keeping sent emails but it actually works even better. Threades are preserved until such time that you choose to delete them.

2) Class wide sent emails are not currently saved. But a new system we are working on will actually allow you to save the email BEFORE sending it to your Class. And it will also include a self test, so you can send your class email just to yourself in advance to make sure it looks ok before sending it off to everyone.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 7:20 PM - Response #2

What I do is when I send out a class email, I take the copy that gets sent to me (since I am listed in the profiles) and I file that in a mail folder in my Gmail. That way I have copies of all of the sent mail. I also created a page where I post all of my weekly updates and meeting minutes so I post my emails on that page also.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.