ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

My Site has lost tabs & functions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/29/08 11:30 AM Views: 1318 Replies: 5
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM

When I go to my site, there are no member tabs or administrator tabs and no log in box. This happened after I tried to embed a "countdown clock" on my home page. I thought that I had followed the instructions to FAQ 13 correctly, however must have done something wrong as after that the trouble started.

Can someone tell me what I may have done wrong and how I can correct this?

Hopeful,

Gene (marywood58.com)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 11:38 AM - Response #1

Gene,

I can see you tabs. I don't know maybe try to delete all of your cookies and then try to go back log in and delete the code that you have put in there.

T

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 11:58 AM - Response #2

You pasted incomplete countdown clock code on your page. I.E. when you copied the code for your countdown clock, you apparently didn't get it all. I zapped that code for ya. Try going back in and making your countdown clock again -- be sure to copy every single character of source code. Even one missing < or > can "mess up" everything. Be sure to click the source button in the upper left corner of your editor before pasting the code.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 12:10 PM - Response #3

To the rescue again! Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to copy and paste in total from now on.

This forum is as great as the program.

Gene

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 12:12 PM - Response #4

Thanks for the tip. I heard from Brad and he recommended the same. He was able to access and delete the code.

Gene

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 1:09 PM - Response #5

PHEW I was worried I broke something! =)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.