ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Members being asked to pay$1 with credit card

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/18/24 05:17 PM Views: 174 Replies: 4
Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 5:17 PM

Members are being asked to submit credit card information to pay $1 to Class Creator when they log in? Has anyone had this issue?

Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 10:21 PM - Response #1

Hi Thea,

They may have been clicking on an ad when your site was free with ads. I see you added a paid subscription today. They won't see any ads.

We do not ever ask for classmates to pay money unless you have a paid event, product or donation that you have created with the system.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 10:23 PM - Response #2

I haven't had this issue, nor have I been informed by any members that they are having it.

Monday, February 19, 2024 at 2:47 AM - Response #3

The request was made from FUNHOSUF.ME. The bank issued a fraud alert to the members phone and the charge was reported as fraudulent. What do I need to do to make sure that our members are not being subjected to fraud? It is going to be difficult to collect funds on a site with fraud issues. One fraudulent request was made prior to the purchase of a subscription today and one was made after.

Monday, February 19, 2024 at 9:21 AM - Response #4

Hi Thea,

The site menber clicked on an advertisement when the site was still in free with ads mode. You no longer have ads on your site once you subscribed so there is nothing on the site for them to click on any longer. Subscription sites contain only your own content and anything you may choose to link to.

Thank you for sending me the name of the company so I can investigate it with Google as they provide all onsite ads through Google Adsense program. It is extremely rare that a Google ad would contain fraud issues and they have mechanisms for us to report any advertising that led to what the end user may consider fraud.

If you have any receipts or further details you would like to forward me regarding the transaction that your member ended up paying for you can send it to info@classcreator.com

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.