ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Registering a domain name

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/17/08 12:50 AM Views: 1536 Replies: 4
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Hi Brad,

I am from the Philippines and I could say that I love classcreator coz it gave us a site wherein our class could get together and chill out online.

I would just like to know if I could register my domain name even if I am in another country using my local credit card (Mastercard) and how.

More power to you!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 4:51 PM - Response #1

Great! Our new visual editor will have better support for unicode by the way, which means people in other countries will be able to type in many different languages.

Yup -- just log into your web site and click on "Register Domain Name" along the left. Follow the instructions. Your Mastercard there will work just fine.

Friday, January 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM - Response #2

If we register our own domain name, can we also get email addresses (or forwarders) established that end in that domain name? For example, if we register "classof1990.com," can we get an address/forwarder such as payments@classof1990.com that we can use to establish our PayPal business account?

Friday, January 9, 2009 at 1:11 PM - Response #3

Hi Dawn,

Yes if you register a domain name at classnames.net it comes with up to 100 email forwards @yourdomain.com.

Friday, January 9, 2009 at 8:16 PM - Response #4

Just click on FAQs above, then click on Questions About Email. All of the directions are right there.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.