ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

HELP!!!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/19/09 04:49 PM Views: 1405 Replies: 3
Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Our site homepage is not visible. When I go in to fix it, it shows that all is well, and then when logging in, it is all the way DOWN to the very bottom. What am I doing wrong???!!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 5:46 PM - Response #1

You created a master table in your body area set to 430 pixels wide. Can't do that, the maximum is 420 or you'll start having formatting issues. See this thread for maximum sizes. I changed your master table to 420 instead, which hopefully won't cause any formatting issues for you.

Also, just a forum etiquette thing, try to enter a descrptive title. "HELP!!!!" unfortunately won't help anybody else. At any given time of the day dozens of people are reading through these forums. "My home page content is appearing at the bottom" is a title that would help others having this same issue find their answer.

Oh, also, you guys need to stop putting such good music on your sites. Sometimes I have to leave your site open just to let a good song end. Sara's Smiiiiiiile..... Smile

Edited 10/19/09 8:47 PM
Monday, October 19, 2009 at 7:22 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad! Wow, I guess I just freaked out and didn't take a deep breath before I posted my plea for "HELP" Thanks for taking the time and creating such a great place. Another question: Can we now edit the topic of my post so it's a little more informative?
Thanks again,
Katie

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:52 PM - Response #3

If our pizza hadn't just arrived, I would do that. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.