ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Contact Info Change notice

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/24/13 06:53 PM Views: 1062 Replies: 11
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Just got my first notice of "Contact Info changed by (name) on signup" and it's GREAT! I was expecting just to get a link to the Edit Classmate info like we get on name changes. The email notice itself also shows the before & after information, which means I don't even need to go to their page.

It includes a name change and all the other fields they edited. Phone wasn't included, I'm assuming because they didn't enter that even though we had an admin-entered phone number.

Also, I don't see it as an option on admin notifications, so it's universal like New Classmate & the Name Change notices? Love it!

Hmm. For multi-years, can you include the class year?

THANKS!!

Edited 04/24/13 9:40 PM
Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Response #1

I just received my first of these as well. How great is that ?!?!?Love it. Very Happy Thanks CC.

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 9:27 AM - Response #2

Me, too...I LIKE it. The addition of the class year would be nice for multi-year sites! Wink

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM - Response #3

On my wish-list, too - class year on the notice, for multi-years. GO TIGERS!

Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 12:44 AM - Response #4

It should have the year for multi-year websites now

Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM - Response #5

Smile ClassCreator is the best! I've never known a developer who was more responsive to its clients & users.

Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 11:33 PM - Response #6

Agree, Mary!
Thanks, CC. Smile

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM - Response #7

For my next wish I'd also like admins to receive New Classmate Notifications via the new Contact Info Change format. We get them that way now only if they edit their name on signup. Otherwise we must revert to looking them up in the Edit Classmates list because the current notice only takes you to their public profile page.

Yes? Easy, since you're already doing it for everything else?

P.S. Adding class year is on your to-do list, right?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM - Response #8

If we were in a class together, Mary... I would want to sit next to you! Cool

We might have to sit in the front of the class! LOL

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM - Response #9

This has now been addressed by the programmer. There were actually 2 emails there were being sent which have now been condensed into one. Thanks!

Friday, May 10, 2013 at 2:58 PM - Response #10

You nailed it! Class year is included in the "From" name on the email, and it looks like anybody making any kind of change or add to their contact info (even new joiners) generates a notice, AND at the bottom are links to email them, to see their profile, or to edit their contact details. Right on! Thanks. Very Happy

Friday, May 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM - Response #11

Thanks so much! Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.