ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Pay for subscription renewal/upgrade with PayPal

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/19 03:00 PM Views: 618 Replies: 3
Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 3:00 PM

I have just conducted a fundraiser where I've raised enough funds in my school's PayPal account to pay for another 10 year subscription, and upgrade to Platinum. Is there a way to pay directly from my PayPal account?

Also, related to this issue, how do I buy multiple years of our domain name through Classnames.net? Current it is set to auto-renew annually and I have been covering that expense personally. Now I have enough donated funds to pay for multiple years but I can't figure out how to do it. When I try to log on to Classnames.net, it asks for a Login ID. I don't have a clue what it is. Thanks in advance...

Edited 06/29/19 3:23 PM
Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 5:38 PM - Response #1

Does your PayPal account have a credit card associated with it? Can you transfer the PayPal money to your Class Reunion local bank account and then use that bank's credit/debit card? If so, you could use the secure online payment form and enter a credit card number there. With the Payment link, you can purchase domain name years or increase subscription time.

Here is the secure payment form link:

https://www.classcreator.com/payment.cfm

Domain rates are:

$19.95 for one year
$18.95 per year for two or more years paid at once
$17.95 per year for five or more years paid at once up to a total of 10 years.

If you want to use PayPal, you might be able to do it, but you would need to call the offices on a business day. I don't work in the office, so I don't know about the PayPal account.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 5:37 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your response, Kyle. Unfortunately we have never had a class reunion bank account. The reunion committee wanted to keep those transactions separate from the website, which I could never understand. I guess I could move the money into my checking account and pay from there with my debit card. I plan to purchase domain name years as well as increased and upgrade subscription.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 7:13 PM - Response #3

I will send you an email about how to pay us via PayPal.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.