ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion attendee list - 2

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/03/09 06:04 PM Views: 1171 Replies: 3
Friday, April 3, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Hi Brad,

I have a reunion planner problem as well. Under my list of attendees it says I have 5 classmates signed up. (I just set this up today) When you look at the classmate profile section only 4 cameras show up as attending the reunion.

I added one of these classmates myself - would this be the problem? She is not computer savvy so I registered for her.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Lara

Friday, April 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM - Response #1

Lara,

Registration on the reunion planner does not update the attending reunion icon. This is from the reunion summary page of the planner.

Most schools allow multiple forms of registration (email, in person, phone, postal mail, etc.), thus for this reason each Classmate can toggle his or her own "Attending Reunion" icon to "on", regardless of whether or not the Classmate has actually registered for your reunion on your web site. Therefore there is no direct correlation between the number of Classmates with their Attending Reunion icon toggled to "on" and the number of Classmates you see listed below.

Chris

Friday, April 3, 2009 at 8:15 PM - Response #2

If you manually add an attendee you do need to go into that Classmate's Profile and also turn on their "attending reunion" icon. Anybody who completes the online registration form themselves will have the "attending reunion" icon turn on automatically.

Edited 04/03/09 8:26 PM
Friday, April 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM - Response #3

Thank you for your responses! I didn't realize I needed to manually change her response to attending the reunion.

Thanks so much!
Lara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.