ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Seeing “more”

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/20/19 08:15 PM Views: 351 Replies: 3
Monday, May 20, 2019 at 8:15 PM

When a member post is long, clicking “more” doesn’t always take us there! Is there a limit to characters in a post on a profile? Thank you!

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 12:29 AM - Response #1

I've seen some pretty long posts, but have never run into a limit on how much could be posted.

There was a series of reports a couple years ago where "more" didn't work, or was grey and not blue. But most of those problems were fixed. You can read those {HERE}

The last report in that thread involved a 'more' which displayed but wasn't functional. I suspect it was right at then end of a post where it was just long enough so that a 'more' would have been needed if it was any longer. I don't recall ever seeing that again, but that report was never answered.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 3:20 PM - Response #2

Laurel, if you have a name (first initial and last name) as an example, I can look closer. I tested a couple of posts that had more in your site and all worked as expected.

Monday, May 27, 2019 at 9:55 AM - Response #3

The original complaint was for Mervyn Olson, but he has since claimed it is because he posts and then deletes some of his own stories. Not sure that is true. I did learn that clearing history helps. Thanks for always responding to questions!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.