ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Link to hotel

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/19/11 06:00 PM Views: 1488 Replies: 5
Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 6:00 PM

I would like to make one of the customized links open a new window with the website of the hotel where we are meeting's

I pasted the URL but it just comes up as verbige

Red Mill Inn

http://www.theredmillinn.com/index.asp

Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 6:13 PM - Response #1

You also needed to use the INSERT/EDIT LINK to change the text into a link so that classmates can click it and then go to that link.

Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 6:48 PM - Response #2

Did you mean you wanted the page of the site to come up when you clicked the left link - without having to click anything else? That's the way I read it.

I can post how to do that if that's what you meant.

Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 12:18 AM - Response #3

thank you very much..that was exactly the information I needed, some how I overlooked this link in the editing boxes

Monday, November 21, 2011 at 3:50 AM - Response #4

Hi Kyle,
I put a link like that on my homepage. I didn't see any
"edit/insert link" on the "edit announcemet" square of the same page. But what I did (& maybe it's the same thing) was to click on the "Source" box (like you told us about youtube) and it worked. Is that the same thing?
Barbara

Monday, November 21, 2011 at 8:21 AM - Response #5

Barbara,

The INSERT/EDIT LINK icon is on the 2nd row of icons in any of the content editor windows (Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, scroll down to the home page content OR Post Announcement, Edit announcement content editor). It is the 6th icon from the right side, it looks like a WORLD image with two chain links in the foreground.

Just clicking on the SOURCE box wouldn't insert a link, but you would then need to add some HTML codes to the source code that would insert the link and make it work.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.