ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

birthdays

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/28/08 01:44 PM Views: 1523 Replies: 6
Monday, July 28, 2008 at 1:44 PM

is there anyway to have a birthday page where you can recognize that months birthdays???

Monday, July 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM - Response #1

A Birthday module is on "the list."

You will be able to display Birthday's on your home page, either in the regular body area, or in the right hand module box area. The choice will be yours. You can also optionally turn on celebrity Birthday's. If you want to see the mockup for the programmer it's here: http://www.classcreator.com/template/birthday.html

Monday, July 28, 2008 at 4:04 PM - Response #2

i very much like it. i'm looking forward to when it's available! just want to say i think the website is great and i've had a ton of compliments on it. we've had it up and running just over a week and have about 50 people registered already! keep up the good work!

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 9:25 AM - Response #3

I'm looking forward to the birthday option too. I love embarrassing people. I have had so many compliments and kudos from classmates regarding the site. They think I am some kind of genius. Little do they know, it is a very easy to use system. Thanks Brad.

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 5:53 PM - Response #4

Why you're most welcome. Smile

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 7:48 PM - Response #5

Tamson Will wrote:

I have had so many compliments and kudos from classmates regarding the site. They think I am some kind of genius. Little do they know, it is a very easy to use system. Thanks Brad.

Ditto! I've gotten so many compliments as well! Sometimes I tell them about Class Creator, but sometimes I just let them think I'm a genius! Laughing Just kiddin'! Thanks Brad and company!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 10:12 PM - Response #6

The advantage to letting them think that I am a genius, is that most of them don't remember me or haven't seen me in about 150 years. The disadvantage is that they will be really disappointed come November. I. too, have told others about Class Creator. I got very lucky finding this. Good luck!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.