ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Survey question check-box

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/03/09 12:21 AM Views: 1225 Replies: 2
Friday, April 3, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Is it possible to have a survey question that is a check-box answer but on the survey, the check-box is CHECKED by default instead of unchecked?

If not, I would like to make this request. Allow the checking of a checkbox to be saved with the survey so that when a classmate views the survey, the checkbox can have an initial state of checked.

The reason I want this is for my "Homework" survey. Assignments are given to classmates to invite other classmates they have mentioned in their profile that they still have contact with. When they check a check-box saying that they have completed the task, I would then edit the survey and give the check-box for the task a CHECKED state and then save the survey. Then everyone who sees the survey will see the check-box as being checked by default.

Edited 04/03/09 12:25 AM
Friday, April 3, 2009 at 2:53 PM - Response #1

Well that's certainly interesting. Had never even thought about such a scenario. Unfortunately this won't be on our hit list any time soon. However, is it possible for now that you could accomplish much the same thing by deactivating questions and/or changing your comment info above the survey itself?

Friday, April 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM - Response #2

That is what I am doing. I have the TEXT part of the survey where I add the classmates who have finished their homework. I just thought that the same results could be achieved by checking the survey check-box.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.