ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

"Show Blocks" Icon

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/06/14 07:51 AM Views: 824 Replies: 4
Friday, June 6, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Well, one of these days you guys are going to get fed up with me. I hope not today. I poated a new video for D-Day. Of course, it was too large. Thinking I knew what I was doing, I reduced the dimensions to under 400 x 400. Didn't help.
Then I noticed the icon "show blocks" in the icon area above. Clicking on it, I noticed the 'blocking' for the video, etc., much larger than what I embeded. Is that my problem? Whether or not it is, I need to make the video small enough to bring the announcement back into the perameters such that the announcements are to the left of the right modules -- not below them.
Please help, AGAIN.
Barbara

Friday, June 6, 2014 at 8:28 AM - Response #1

It is fixed.

Friday, June 6, 2014 at 8:59 AM - Response #2

Thank you, Kyle. You're 'one of a kind' -- very kind.
Does the 'show blocks' icon have anything to do with it? Or is it just my own 'mental block'?
Barbara Laughing

Friday, June 6, 2014 at 9:35 AM - Response #3

i didn't see that. There was a "blockquote" HTML code which is used for text and so I moved the images outside of the blockquote and also changed some of the widths.

Friday, June 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM - Response #4

I see. I think I was trying to make the blocks smaller since the text and pictures and video were smaller than the blocks. I didn't think of attempiting to move the items outside of the blocks. I thought it was some kind of perameter with which to stay inside.
Barbara
Thank you again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.