ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

THANK YOU! Reunion this weekend!

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/24/10 08:56 AM Views: 1337 Replies: 5
Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 8:56 AM

I just wanted to take the opportunity to THANK everyone at Class Creator for this fabulous website! I'm certain our class reunion would NOT have been a success without the use of this website!

I have been planning (ALL on my own!) my 20-Year Reunion over the past 18 months! Our reunion is this weekend (June-25-27, 2010) and I know without a doubt that this website is MY HERO!

I have been a silent participant on the message board (forum) over the past year, but many of you had fabulous suggestions and also knowing I was NOT the only one stressing out made me feel better! Hee, hee... That's a little twisted, huh?

Our reunion begins tomorrow and ends Sunday. I can't wait to update this post and let everyone know how it went! I've been joking all along that by the time this event rolled around I would be curled up in the fetal position in a corner with a random eye twitch. I'm happy to report that this is has not happened yet!

Thank you again to everyone at Class Creator! I heart you 80's style forever! I feel like I should make you a "mix tape" to better describe my feelings! LOL

Peace and Love to EVERYONE!

-Vanessa

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 9:07 AM - Response #1

Hi Vanessa,
Your reunion will be total success just as mine was. Ditto to your comments about "Class Creators". Brad and his fellow admins are absolutely AAA in my book. Truly professional, helped me so much throughout my planning, gosh knows I asked enough questions. Please let us all know post reunion how it went.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 6:02 PM - Response #2

actually LOL when I got to the Mix Tape! Thanks, i needed the comic relief. We're a week away and I am still trying to fingure out these dang name tags. But it's so cool that 92 people are coming and they all pre-paid. this website makes the job fun!

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM - Response #3

Vanessa, Diane, Bob & Amy,

I hope you also realize that it is your hard work & dedication to forming & maintaining your websites that contribute so much to making everything such a success.

I sincerely hope that no matter what, that you will keep your websites active for many years to come. This is recommendation is not just for Class Creator's sake, but primarily for each and everyone of your fellow classmates. The work and effort to search for just ONE classmate twenty or thirty years from now (without a website) will blow your socks off. GOOD LUCK! Hope to see you here lots more in the years to follow.Arrow

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 9:57 PM - Response #4

Thank you, John! You are soooooo RIGHT! Smile

Here I sit in front of my computer 23 hours away from the start of my reunion weekend and all I can think is - OMG! I DID IT! Hee, hee...

I have been so emotional today and also CRAZY! Here is my biggest FEAR... Will I be able to enjoy myself at all? Will I be able to relax? I have friends working the registration table both nights and such, but I dunno if I can relax! UGH!

Any suggestions??????? HELP!

Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 10:54 PM - Response #5

Vanessa,

Hopefully, you already know the answer, as I don't see you on line at the moment. I'd take a DEEP breath (maybe a half-dozen), take a nice walk if the weather is nice (I just noticed you can expect a high temp of 93 tomorrow, so maybe go find an air conditioned mall to take your walk. Oh and of course get plenty of rest. You've done everything right and to the best of your ability--so let your "helpers" do their thing.

First and foremost--you'd better take time for yourself and have a GOOD TIME. Before you know it--the weekend will have come and went so fast--so you had better spend some time getting reacquainted with your classmates of 20 years ago!!! HAVE FUN--that's what all this work has been about, remember?Very HappyVery HappyLaughingLaughingRazzRazz

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.